The campaign was a tremendous success!
• The pURL campaign had a 4.6 percent response rate, with 600 contacts providing updated information.
• Penn Herb grew its email list by 25 percent, exceeding their campaign goal.
• More than one-quarter of respondents (28 percent) accessed the site using a mobile device, and QR Code scans accounted for almost 20 percent of all pURL visitors.
• Generic URLs for unidentified responders added an additional 421 unique responders and nearly 1,100 page views.
• Overall, 855 customers completed the survey.
• The campaign earned more than 90 Facebook likes from the microsite (a 6.6 percent increase), and more than 1,500 likes from Facebook posts.
• Nearly half of email respondents took advantage of the option to forward the survey to a friend and share via social media, giving Penn Herb a total of 399 referrals.
In addition to garnering new and updated contact information, the survey questions also gathered contact method preferences, shopping preferences, additional products and services desired from the company, and comments and feedback on the company itself. The information collected guided Penn Herb as they rebuilt and redesigned their facility soon after the campaign, allowing them to create a company that truly serves its customers' wants and needs.