• Emails that accompanied direct mail pieces had a 46.7 percent open rate and a 13.1 percent click rate.
• The email blasts in total received a 36.7 percent open rate and a 10.83 percent click rate.
• The number of completed surveys increased after the delivery of each direct mail piece.
• 26.5 percent of full-time alumni and 31.2 percent of part-time alumni completed the survey, surpassing the national average of 25.1 percent for full-time and 27.2 percent for part-time.
• UC was one of the first universities in the country to surpass the necessary 25 percent completion rate and finished with one of the top response percentages.